– Introduction, Chris Iosso
– Ready or Not, Larissa Kwong Abazia
– A Pastoral Letter, Nancy Benson-Nicol
– The Beloved Community, Claudio Carvalhaes
– Outrage, Cynthia Joe
– For a Longer, Stronger Conversation, Jerrod Lowry
Posts from the Past: Church & Society articles on racial justice.For stances of the church on racial justice, including the inauguration of the Council on Religion and Race in 1963, see the Social Witness Policy Compilation, a searchable data base of General Assembly statements. These statements are advisory to members and congregations, but direct the agencies of the General Assembly.
– Introduction by Chris Iosso
– The Witness of a Prophet by Clarence L. Cave, J. Oscar McCloud and Robert T. Newbold, Jr.
– A Calling For a Lifetime by W. Mark Koenig
– Do You Know Me? by Patricia G. Brown
– Addressing Racism by Otis Turner
– If I Speak In The Tounge Of Angels by Arlette Wallace Gordon
– Race, Remembrance And The New Charge by Gayraud S. Wilmore and Curtis A. Jones