APPLICATIONS OPEN now!
Applications Close October 1st.
As a faith and justice-based publishing platform, Unbound is grounded in the voices and perspectives of the marginalized, oppressed, churched and unchurched. Unbound is also a space of creativity, innovation, and curiosity. In order for Unbound to continue this work, we are looking to create a Creative Team that will imagine with Unbound into its future as a stronger voice in a sea of faith perspectives and publications.
The Unbound Creative Team will consist of writers, creatives, theologians, and activists who vision publishing and creative content as a means to further the work of justice in our world. This team, we hope, will primarily be composed of young adults, ages 18 to 40, as Unbound grows to be a space for young voices of faith and justice.
The Unbound Guiding team will:
- Facilitate and participate in creative sessions for Unbound content
- Broaden the Unbound writing network forming a group of young writers of faith
- Crafting more equitable processes in Unbound writing and publishing
- Be an ambassador for the work of Unbound, sharing the work with networks and socials
- Creating at least 2 pieces of content a year for the Unbound platform
- Meet 3 times a year, two of which will be virtual and one of which will be an in-person retreat.
The Unbound Creative team will be composed of at least 6 members, each member to serve a 2 year term with the ability to serve 1 consecutive term.